End to End Logistics Solution
Primarily a transportation company, Shanti Chandra began its cold chain transportation segment with 1 refrigerated truck. Today, Shanti Chandra operates on a pan-India network geographical footprint with 12 branches and 150+ refrigerated trucks. The company provides both primary and secondary distribution. Shanti Chandra boasts to have a clientele of some of the largest names in processed food industry and pharmaceutical industry. Shanti Chandra is also one of the few companies in the country providing transportation solutions across all volumes and temperature ranges. Shanti Chandra is certified as an ISO 9001-2008 owing to its consistent, prompt and timely deliveries.
Shanti Chandra has over the years built its reputation for providing quality service to its customers. By quality Shanti Chandra means, on time delivery, ability to provide service within 24 hours anywhere in India, strong back-up and contingency plans and very low spoilage rate.
Below is a snapshot of Shanti Chandra’s Fleet.
- Trained drivers.
- Modern fleet, with average age of ~2.5 years.
- Large fleet, with over 150 refrigerated trucks.
- Varied vehicle sizes, capable to carrying load of 700Kg to 22MT.
- Multiple temperature capabilities (+25 to -25 degree Celsius).
- Latest technology of GPS and data loggers, enabling 24/7 online vehicle and temperature tracking.
- Imported refrigeration units (Carrier & Thermoking), thus assuring quality and international standards.
- ISO approved PUF insulated body of 125mm, 38kg density. Aluminum rail channels inside the body for proper air circulation. Strip curtain provided at the rear to prevent air escape.
- State of Art company owned maintenance hubs with qualified technicians.
|VEHICLE TYPE||CAPACITY||COMPETENCE||EXTERNAL DIMENSION (FEET)||INTERNAL DIMENSIONS (FEET)|
|TATA 4018||22 MT||EXPORT – IMPORT CARGO||40 * 8.6 * 9.6||38.5 * 7 * 7|
|TATA 2515||13 MT||INTERSTATE MOVEMENT||24 * 8 * 8||22.5 * 6.6 * 6.6|
|TATA 1109||6 MT||SHORT HAUL||20 * 8 * 8||18.2 * 5.1 * 5.1|
|TATA 407||3 MT||FOR CITY MOVEMENTS||14 * 7 * 7||12.5 * 6.6 * 6.6|
|TATA 207||700 KGS||INTRA CITY DISTRIBUTIONS||7 * 5 * 6||6.8 * 4.1 * 5|